How to register a company in Pakistan?
To register a company in Pakistan, you will need to follow these steps:
- Choose a unique name for your company and check its availability by searching the Registrar of Companies (ROC) database.
- Obtain a National Tax Number (NTN) and Sales Tax Registration (STRN) from the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).
- Prepare and file the necessary documents with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), including the Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Articles of Association (AoA)
- Pay the registration fee to the SECP.
- Obtain a company seal and register for social security and employee’s old-age benefits institution (EOBI)
- Obtain a certificate of incorporation from the SECP.
It’s important to note that these steps may change depending on the type of company you’re registering (e.g. private limited company, public limited company, etc.) and it is always best to consult a lawyer or company registration professional to ensure you are following the correct process.